2012年6月8日星期五

10 days 10 pounds of weight loss course

Childhood is not a thin girl, in fact, my body is not too fat, but often ridiculed obesity, although they are unintentional. Indeed, relative to the slim beauty, I 160CM 112 pounds, indeed there is no pride in the capital. But has not been determined to lose weight, after all, I am not a man who has perseverance, but also very afraid of harm to their bodies.

Until that day, and he fiercely noisy one, never ever meet again. He is a very thin boys, body weight with 100 pounds is not enough, when we were together he always disdain I'm too fat, saying that his side of the other girls are not so fat. In fact, I heard inside the trace of dislike the taste, I know he was not just kidding, but find it too real, even though I told him so good. Although some people say if you really like your boys will not hold anything against your height and weight and appearance, but after all, is a consolation, if you prefer a thinner than you boys, you'll no pressure will be because he's a then be able to give up this relationship? ! Although we are not separated because of this problem, but after all, the sky will not automatically fall out after a prince down love at first sight you would like to not have this encounter, and the smooth conduct of the romance of the next paragraph, appropriate weight loss is necessary.
I have tried so-called apple seven meals, but insists that the seven days that the days of eating only apples and water, not necessarily how thin. As well as that diet soup, diet meals, practice in the past find that totally wrong. I think that compared the effect of yoga, through daily yoga, can really lean on. Because the local thin, So, I set the goal of 10 days and 10 pounds, exercise and diet, a diet-based, supplemented by yoga, my ten-day weight loss journey.
In the first day, breakfast, eliminating the need for, at noon and dinner only a few meters to cope with what his family, after all, do not eat will be worrying. Night and then 45 minutes of yoga, after showering, feel that they were really thin, maybe it is not an illusion. Weighed 111 pounds. Five days before feeling a lot of progress, and really lost a lot. In addition to yoga, I do not have too much movement, and I have been to maintain every meal, eat a little bit, do not eat anything extra, except for some fruit. Very surprised, not hungry, did not faint, no adverse reactions, but the loss of appetite, not to eat something, but five days down to only 106 pounds, great progress. The next five days the process is relatively slow, and may be due to mutations period has passed, followed by five days only lost more than 4 pounds, but after my 10 days 10 kg target was achieved, very pleased. I will work hard to maintain, never allow the rebound! Clothes in the closet all loose, previously outgrown pants now can wear into the Waist is really small, Xiao Dudu shrink. The friend said with a smile even now I finally have a waist type, but the appearance has not changed much, after all, just lost 10 pounds, but I am very satisfied. Now I am wearing shorts walking down the street, and upright. But sorry, he would never see ...

没有评论:

发表评论